Unn Notice for 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Accommodation
Unn Student Affairs Unit has made available accommodations for candidates who will be involved in Unn 2017/2018 Post UTME screening exercise scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 3rd October to Monday, 9th of October, 2017. The accommodation costs N3000.
Interested candidates should follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2aKZFRh
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on Online application form.
4. Click on Screening Accommodation.
5. Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR.
6. Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
7. Repeat steps 2- 5
8. Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
9. Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
Please note the following:
1. All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
2. Squatting will not be accepted.
3. Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
4. The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
If you experience any challenge, please contact the following numbers:
1. Payment Issues – 08039260493
2. Room Accommodation Allocation Issues – 07030209659
3. ICT Online Issues – 08091490076
The phone numbers above are strictly for Accommodation Issues during the Screening Examination.