Unizik 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Unizik 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Unizik as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and met the cut-off mark for their faculty as shown below can apply. Registration will begin on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Saturday, 16th September to Saturday, 23rd September, 2017. Details are provided below:
1. Saturday, 16th September, 2017 - Faculty a. Arts b. Physical Sciences
2. Monday, 18th September, 2017 - Faculty a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences
3. Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 - Faculty a. Engineering b. Education
4. Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 - Faculty a b. c. Medicine Basic Medical Sciences Agricultural Sciences
5. Thursday, 21st September, 2017 - Faculty a. Law b. Pharmacy
6. Friday, 22nd September, 2017 - Faculty a Social Sciences b Environmental Sciences
7. Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 - Faculty a. Health Sciences and Technology
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties/Programmes are provided below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-off Mark of 180
a. Agriculture – AgricEcons& Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
b. Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
c. Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
d. Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
e. Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
f. Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
g. Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
h. Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
i. Environmental Sciences - Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
c. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
d. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
f. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
g. Medicine – Medicine
h. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
i. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
j. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
k. Basic Medical Sciences - Human Anatomy and Physiology
l. Bio Sciences - Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2cmSwSz
2. Click on ‘Create Account’
3. Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
4. Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
5. On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
6. Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
7. Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
8. After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
9. Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000
10. Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
11. Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
12. Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
13. Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Please note the following:
a. Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK are prone to experience error messages like “Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later”. There is no cause for alarm as subsequent lists from JAMB will be uploaded to enable them register prior to the deadline.
b. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
c. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
d. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
e. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
f. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
g. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
h. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
i. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
j. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.