Uniport 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Uniport 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,000. Candidates who chose Uniport as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 26th June, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Thursday, 30th June to Saturday, 9th July 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/1tuZqwT and click Signup
2. Enter your Jamb registration number to retrieve and confirm your details.
3. Provide an active email address, phone number and a security password then click Sign Up to create your account.
4. After creating your account you will be redirected to the login page. Select Admission Screening Candidate as your User Type. Enter either your Phone Number, Email Address, Jamb Registration Number, or Screening Number as your User ID and enter your password to login.
5. Print your Payment Slip and proceed to any of the participating banks to make payment. Participating banks include U & C Microfinance Bank, UBA Group, Access Bank, Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, First City Monumental Bank and Sterling Bank Plc. Please do not go to the bank to pay your fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
6: After making payment at the bank, obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
7. Proceed back online and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
8. Complete the Form online as requested.
9. Scan and upload O’Level Examination Certificate(s) or Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting result(s).
10. Click on the Submit button and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Note the date and time of Screening Schedule on the Photo Card.
Materials needed for the screening exercise include:
1. A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
2. Copy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) or Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting results.
Please note the following:
1. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid–night on Sunday, 26th June, 2016.
4. Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
5. Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to email@example.com or call 08091153162, 08138740076, 08185945712 or 08175125591.
Details of the screening is given below:
1. Thursday, 30th June, 2016 at 7.00am - Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
2. Friday, 1st July, 2016 at 7.00am - Humanities
3. Saturday, 2nd July, 2016 at 7.00am - Management Sciences
4. Monday, 4th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Engineering
5. Tuesday, 5th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Science/SSLT
6. Wednesday, 6th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Social Sciences
7. Thursday, 7th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
8. Friday, 8th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Medicine and Surgery (1)
9. Saturday, 9th July, 2016 at 7.00am - Medicine and Surgery (2)