Uniport 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Uniport 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Uniport as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Monday, 11th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Thursday, 14th September to Monday, 25th September, 2017. Details of the screening are provided below:
1. Thursday, 14th September, 2017 - Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
2. Friday, 15th September, 2017 - Humanities
3. Saturday, 16th September, 2017 - Management Sciences
4. Monday, 18th September, 2017 - Engineering
5. Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 - Science/SSLT
6. Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 - Social Sciences/Law
7. Thursday, 21st September, 2017 - Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
8. Friday, 22nd September, 2017 - Medicine and Surgery
9. Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 - Medicine and Surgery
10. Monday, 25th September, 2017 -Second Choice Candidates
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/1tuZqwT
2. Eligible First Choice candidates are to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates are to complete Online Application Form.
3. Print slip for payment
4. Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2000 (excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) Fidelity Bank Plc, Uba Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, Fcmb And Uniport-Choba Microfinance Bank.
5. Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
6. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6th September, 2017.
7. Complete the Form online as requested.
8. Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
9. Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
10. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Candidates are required to come to the screening with the following:
1. A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
2. A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
2. The University shall not admit candidates into Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. They are to contact JAMB for change of course or change of Institution for admission into Geology.
3. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
4. Candidates must be sixteen years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
5. Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
6. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on Monday, 11th September, 2017.
7. Candidates must report to the designated screening venues at the time scheduled on the photo card or risk disqualification.
8. Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com . For other enquiries, call 08091153162, 08185945712 or 08175125591.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Uniport 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
- Uniport 2017/2018 Post UTME / Admission Screening Result
- Uniport 2017/2018 UTME Merit Admission List
- Uniport 2017/2018 UTME Supplementary Admission List
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.