Unimaid 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Unimaid 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Unimaid as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is at 12.00 midnight on Thursday, 14th September, 2017. The screening exercise will be an online screening.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://unimaidonline.net
2. Click UTME/DE Screening icon
3. Click Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
4. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
a) First Name
c) JAMB No.
d) Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
e) E-mail Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
5. Click Register
6. Click (Click to proceed).
7. Make payment. You have two options to make your payment:
a. Bank: Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number). Print invoice (RRR invoice) and go to any of the following banks ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH with your RRR invoice and make your payment
b. ATM Card: Click pay to proceed icon. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc). Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts). Upon Confirmation, click proceed. On unified payment, Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone. Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
8. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
9. Click “Click to proceed”
10. Click edit
11. Continue with your registration
12. Click Submit when completed
13. Click Submit again to confirm completion
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unimaid 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.