Unilorin 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Unilorin 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Unilorin as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The online registration for first batch of candidates will end at midnight on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 while second batch screening registration instructions will follow shortly. The first batch screening exercise will start on Monday, 11th September, 2017 and will end on Saturday, 16th September, 2017 both at the Ilorin and Lagos centres.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2wfKpDI
2. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
3. Click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information.
4. Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page to make your payment of N2000. If you are qualified for the course you originally chose, you can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, if you are not qualified, you will be advised to change your course as indicated on the payment page. Note that the sum of N2500 is charged for change of course for only those who need to.
5. Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card); enter your Card Number; enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card); enter your card pin and then click on Pay. Please do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
6. After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
7. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 80KB. See passport specification below:
a. Acceptable format is JPEG.
b. Picture must be digital passport photograph.
c. Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
d. Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
e. Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
f. Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
g. Show skin tone naturally.
h. Have a uniform red background.
i. Maximum of 80KB.
8. Also upload a scanned copy of your signature. See signature specification below:
a. Signature must be clearly scanned.
b. Acceptable format is JPEG.
c. Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
d. Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels.
e. Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background with no lines.
f. Signature must be clear and bold.
g. Maximum of 15kb.
9. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
10. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
11. All candidates are required to supply their O' level (O/L) details as follows:
a. Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
b. Enter all the required O' level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
c. Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
11. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
a. Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
b. Scheduling Slip; and
c. Payment Receipt.
Please note that all candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the university dress code. Go to http://bit.ly/2wf7VRi to see the university dress code.
For assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.