Unilag 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Unilag 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Unilag as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 200 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must be sixteen years of age by 31st October, 2017 and must possess five credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Registration will begin on Thursday, 31th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th September, 2017. The Post UTME aptitude test will hold between Monday, 18th September and Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://unilag.edu.ng
2. Click on Admissions
3. Click on Post-UTME Application
4. Login with Jamb registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password
5. Generate and print payment advice
6. Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
7. Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
8. Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Please note the following:
1. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
2. Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
3. The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
For enquiries, email email@example.com or call 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831, 08182716045, 07026079596 and 07026079595.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unilag 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.