Unilag 2016/2017 Change of Course Form
Unilag 2016/2017 Post UTME candidates who did not meet the cut-off points for their course of choice can now apply for change of course. The form costs N1,500. The deadline for applying is Friday 10th September, 2016.
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
1. Adult Education
2. Education Islamic Religious Studies
3. Education Igbo
4. Education Yoruba
5. Education French
6. Education History
7. Education Christian Religious Studies
8. Education Geography
9. Human Kinetics & Health Education
10. Education Biology
11. Education Chemistry
12. Education Home Economics
13. Education Integrated Science
14. Education Mathematics
15. Education Physics
16. Technology Education
Faculty of Science
Please note the following:
1) Candidates who were disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level subjects during the Post UTME screening can apply.
2) Candidates can only apply for courses advertised. Candidates who apply for courses not advertised will be automatically disqualified.
3) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Log into the application portal at http://bit.ly/2bZQS9t
2. Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
3. Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
4. Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
5. Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
For more information, call 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 or 08182716045 or email email@example.com.