Unijos 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Unijos 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Unijos as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 11th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 29th September, 2017. Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
To apply, go to follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2vYqvi4
2. Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
3. Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
4. Make a payment of N2000 (excluding Bank charges) for the screening. Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
a) Bank Branch:
i. Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
ii. Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
b) Remita Collection Platform:
i. Go to http://remita.net
ii. Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
iii. Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
iv. Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
v. Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
5. Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
6. Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
7. Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Please note the following:
1. Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
2. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
3. Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
4. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: http://bit.ly/2vYqvi4
5. Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
6. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
7. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.