Uniabuja 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Uniabuja 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Uniabuja as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Candidates must also have obtained at least five “O” level credits including English Language and Mathematics and three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, NABTEC, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalents and also meet their subject combination requirement. Awaiting Result Candidates can also apply but must update their results on the portal not later than Monday, 26th September, 2016. The deadline for applying is midnight Monday, 29th August, 2016.
To apply, go to http://unibuja.com, click Pre-admission Screening, print procedure to access sales of forms from the Portal, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), make payment online (Form fee N2,500 plus 1% (₦25) Federal Government approved Remita processing charges) Fill form online, save and submit, print Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout Online.
Candidates are to come to the venue of the screening with the following:
1. Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout as it admits candidate to the physical interaction and sighting of original certificate screening at a later date.
2. Original Certificate/JAMB Result Slip.
3. Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue by 9:00a.m.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates whose UTME or O’level subject combination are not met may apply for a change of course to another course whose requirements they have met, provided there are vacancies.
2. Mix-up in the application by applicants would attract extra charges
3. Multiple applications are not allowed, but candidates who have applied for both UTME and DE, each application should be paid for and forms filled out separately
4. Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting Economics Instead of Accounting.)
5. Statement of result of four (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission screening (candidate should therefore obtain certificate from the relevant examination body).