Umyu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Umyu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Umyu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 170 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess a minimum of five O’Level credits (including Mathematics and English) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses for them to be eligible. Registration will begin on Friday, 8th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 24th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Tuesday, 26th September to Wednesday, 27th September, 2017. A list of shortlisted candidates for the Post UTME Aptitude test is available at http://bit.ly/2xWrRHp.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Read the Admission Requirements
2. Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form. NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
3. On successful registration, you will receive a success email from 'The Umaru Musa Yar'adua University'.
4. Click on 'Login' to log on and generate a Transaction ID to make payments at designated banks.
5. On successful payment, log on to your profile and start filling the application form.
6. Edit your Application Profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
7. Edit your Institution Attended.
8. Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
9. Select your choice of Course.
10. The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
11. Print your Exam Card.
12. Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
After registration, candidates are to come along with their payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
For enquires, email email@example.com or call 08029490924, 08185348285 or 07081084092.