Ui 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ui 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2700. Candidates who chose Ui as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 200 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 4th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 23rd September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2iL0ZqD
2. Log in using your Jamb Registration Number as user name and your surname as password. For example, 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Afolabi Mary.
3. Make a payment of N2700 (N2000 for screening fee and N700 for the Internet Service Provider and bank charges) through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment. You can pay with Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card; cash at bank using the print out from the portal to make payment at the bank; or direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
4. After that, print the payment success receipt which should display your full names (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
5. After that, proceed to the school portal to submit your bio-data and O/level results.
6. Ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
7. Upload your passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear, without glasses and cap/head-tie or cover.
8. Print out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
Please note the following:
1. An online help desk platform on http://bit.ly/2bW5kiF will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
2. The date for the Post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and text message. Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
3. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
4. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions