Ui 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ui 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Ui as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 200 and above can apply. Application starts on Monday, 5th September, 2016. The deadline for applying is Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
To apply, go to http://bit.ly/2bW5qXA and login using your Jamb Registration Number as your Username and Surname as your Password then proceed to register.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following all necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.
2. Candidates can return to the portal, up till 23rd September, 2016 to edit or complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Also note that no further editing can be done after final submissions.
3. Candidates are advised to use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach them in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
4. Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed the specification. The photographs must be on white background without glasses, cap or headgear.
5. Any results not released before 23rd September, 2016 will not be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
6. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted. Please note that the College of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy accept 5 credits at 1 sitting only.
7. The deadline for submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for the Pre-Admission Screening exercise and for admission.
8. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
9. Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Portal Access Fee of N2, 500.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
10. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
11. An online help desk platform on http://bit.ly/2bW6pqH will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.