Tasued 2017/2018 Post UTME Form for Second Choice Candidates
Tasued 2017/2018 Post UTME form for second choice candidates is out. The form costs N7,500 (N2,500 for the screening exercise and N5,000 for the portal access fee). Candidates who chose Tasued as second choice in Jamb or seeking a change of institution to Tasued through Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on a date to be announced later.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2uDBqvZ
2. Make a payment of N7500 (N2500 for the screening exercise and N5000 for the portal access fee) online with either a Master card or VISA ATM card. Please print out your receipt after payment.
3. Fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form
4. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Candidates are to come to the screening exercise with the following:
1. Colour print-out of the online Application Form
2. Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip
3. Screening Slip and Receipt
Please note the following:
1. Providing wrong/false information shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
2. Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
3. Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.