Tasued 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Tasued 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N7,500 (N2,500 for the screening exercise and N5,000 for the portal access fee). Candidates who chose Tasued as first choice in Jamb or seeking a change of institution to Tasued through Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 11th August 2017. The screening exercise will hold at Tasued Main Campus, from Monday, 21st August to Friday, 25th August 2017. Participation is mandatory for entry into Tasued. The timetable is provided below:
1. Monday, 21st August 2017 – College of Science & Information Technology
2. Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 – College of Specialised and Professional Education
3. Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 – College of Humanities
4. Thursday, 24th August 2017 – College of Social and Management Sciences
5. Friday, 25th August 2017 – College of Vocational and Technology Education
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2uDBqvZ
2. Make your payment online with either a Mastercard or Visa ATM card.
3. Print out your receipt after payment.
4. Fill out the online Application Form by providing all the required information. Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form.
5. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as your identification/admission card for the screening exercise. Please note that providing wrong or false information will render your application invalid and you will be disqualified.
Candidates should come along with the following documents for the screening:
1. Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip
2. Payment receipt
3. Screening Slip
Please note the following:
1. Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
2. Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
3. The results of the screening exercise would be available on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
For further assistance, send your inquiries to email@example.com or call 08037195133 or 08053026808.