Nsuk 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Nsuk 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Nsuk as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 170 and above can apply. The screening exercise will hold by 9am from Tuesday, 3rd October to Thursday, 5th October, 2017 at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi-Akwanga Road, Keffi. Details are provided below:
1. Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 – Faculties of Law/Arts and Education
2. Wednesday, 4th October, 2017 –Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural & Applied Sciences.
3. Thursday, 5th October, 2017 –Faculties of Administration and Agriculture
To apply, candidates are to make a payment of N2500 (N2000 for screening fee and N500 for bank administrative charges) using REMITA payment platform in any bank. All payment must be done 48 hours before the expected date of screening.
Candidates are required to come to the screening with the following:
1. The RRR print out from the bank as evidence of payment of the N2500
2. Writing materials including JAMB calculator
3. Original UTME Result slip
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Nsuk 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.