Ndu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ndu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N3,500. Candidates who chose Ndu as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 1st July, 2016. Candidates do not need to come for screening; it is their documents that were uploaded during registration that will be screened.
To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Pay the sum of N3500 into Diamond Bank Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) or Eco Bank Limited NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide.
2. Photocopy the Bank teller issued to you after payment.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to http://cse.sarmsndu.org, click "get-e-pin" option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate's face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037719889, 08086830364.
Please be informed that the admission portal seems to be having some problems at the moment.