Ndu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ndu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N4000. Candidates who chose Ndu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 150 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 6th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 22nd September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Wednesday, 27th September to Saturday, 30th September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instruction below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2eJVUK7
2. Click on Start Application
3. Enter your Jamb Number to verify application status
4. Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
5. Make a payment of N4000 (N2000 for application fee and N2000 for system charge)
6. After Payment enter your O'Level Result Information
7. Upload Passport Photograph and submit
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08066250593 or 07063047022 from Mondays to Fridays between 8am and 4pm.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ndu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.