Mouau 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Mouau 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Mouau as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Friday, 1st September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Tuesday, 12th September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000 will be made. Payment can be made by debit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Transaction charges apply. If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com.
5. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
6. Input O'Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
7. Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
8. Kindly note that O'level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
9. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form. Please note that some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
10. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
11. Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
12. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Candidates should regularly check the Website for further information on their Admission Status.