Kwasu 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission
Kwasu 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission is on sale. Candidates interested in admission into Kwasu but did not take part in the first screening exercise and those who took part in the first screening exercise but scored below 40% can apply. All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Test but will not be considered for admission until their results are available. The screening is scheduled to hold on Monday 26th September to Thursday 30th September, 2016 at Kwasu Sango Office, Ilorin at 9.00am – 4.00pm daily. Registration dedline is Sunday 25th September, 2016.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening/Test. They are also required to come along to the screening/test venue with unused scratch card(s) for their O’level results, JAMB result, print-outs of their Post-UTME registration forms and receipt for payment for screening.
Applicants, except those who had taken part in the initial Post-UTME Screening for 2016/2017 admission exercise, are required to pay the sum of N3000 (i.e. N2000 as Post-UTME Screening fee and N1000 as administrative charge).
To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2cu59KP and click "POST-UTME CANDIDATES" menu.
2. Click "Registration Form" link
3. Enter your details in the spaces provided and click "Continue" button to generate the payment breakdown. NOTE that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
4. Check the payment details generated and click "Make Payment" button. Do not click the button twice.
5. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the "Pay" button.
6. Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
7. You are to bring these documents to the screening center along with your JAMB results, O’level results and other important documents. Note that if you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the "Login" link under "POST-UTME CANDIDATES" menu to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all applicants must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the cut-off points for the University and the Academic Programme in both UTME and POST-UTME examinations and O’Level results, when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
For further enquiries, please e-mail: email@example.com or call: 08031915699 (For WhatsappMsgs only: 08090701872).