Kwasu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Kwasu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N5,000 (N3,000 for screening fees and N2,000 for administrative charges). Candidates who chose Kwasu as first or second choice in Jamb and candidates who are interested in admission into Kwasu but did not chose them in Jamb can apply (note that Jamb cut-off mark has not been announced at the moment). Eligible candidates must also have five O’Level credits in relevant subjects at no more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Finally, please note that admission into the University will be based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwasu. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 16th July, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2slXXJ4, click on "PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION" on the menu and click on "Registration Form" link.
2. On the new page, enter your details in the spaces provided and click "Continue" button to generate the payment breakdown. Note that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of your payment.
3. Check the payment details generated and click "Make Payment" button. Do not click the button twice.
4. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the "Pay" button.
5. Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
6. After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
7. If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the "Login" link under "PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION" menu to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08031915699. For Whatsapp messages only, contact 08090701872.