Kust 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Kust 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Kust as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and met the cut-off mark for their faculty as shown below can apply. However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with Jamb score less than what is stated for their programme, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and Kust may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017. The deadline for payment for registration is on Friday, 29th September 2017 while registration itself will close by mid-night of Sunday, 1st October, 2017. Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail so candidates must ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties/Programmes are provided below:
1. Agriculture (Hons) 150 and above
2. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology 150 and above
3. Sc (Hons) Computer Science 190 and above
4. Sc (Hons) Mathematics 150 and above
5. Sc (Hons) Statistics 150 and above
6. Sc (Hons) Architecture 190 and above
7. Sc (Hons) Geography 150 and above
8. Sc (Hons) Geology 150 and above
9. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning 150 and above
10. Eng. Civil Engineering 200 and above
11. Eng. Electrical Engineering 190 and above
12. Eng. Mechanical Engineering 150 and above
13. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry 190 and above
14. Sc (Hons) Biology 150 and above
15. Sc (Hons) Chemistry 150 and above
16. Sc (Hons) Microbiology 200 and above
17. Sc (Hons) Physics 150 and above
18. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science 150 and above
19. Sc Ed. Biology 150 and above
20. Sc Ed. Chemistry 150 and above
21. Sc Ed. Geography 150 and above
22. Sc Ed. Mathematics 150 and above
23. Sc Ed. Physics 150 and above
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2500 (N2000 for screening fee and N500 for Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the bank.
2. After that, go to http://kustwudil.edu.ng.
3. On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
4. Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
5. Fill in the Application Form. Note that you should provide details of your O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Jamb will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
6. Click on submit after completing the application
7. Print your acknowledgment slip
Please note that any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Kust 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.