Ksusta 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ksusta 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2300. Candidates who chose Ksusta as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 140 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Friday, 29th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Tuesday, 10th October, 2017. Successful candidates will be required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Ksusta from Wednesday, 11th October to Thursday, 12th October, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2yCsW6U
2. Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
3. Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
4. Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
5. Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2300 (bank charges inclusive).
6. After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
7. Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
8. After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
For further inquiries, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call administrative staff on 08038249767 or technical staff on 08135063161.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ksusta 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.