Ksu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ksu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Ksu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education at not more than two sittings. The deadline for applying is midnight on Sunday, 24th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Tuesday, 26th September to Saturday 30th September, 2017 at Professor F.S Idachaba Lecture Threatre. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Pay the sum of N2500 (N2000 for screening and N500 as processing fee/bank charges) into Kogi State University Screening Account No. 1013062548 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. All payments will strictly be done using the online CollegePay platform by using any bank ATM card on the Portal.
2. Obtain a PIN from the bank after the payment.
3. Go to http://bit.ly/2xkyhAq to register and follow the instructions accordingly.
4. Upload a scanned copy of your passport Photograph (file size not more than 20kb with RED background)
5. Print out your schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the screening test.
Candidates are to come to the screening with the following documents:
1. The print out of the schedule slip or registration slip in colour
2. The print out of the UTME result in colour
Please note the following:
1. The screening will be in subject similar to candidates’ UTME subject combination
2. Candidates who made the University their second choice need not register for the screening exercise.
3. Candidates, parents and guardians and the general public are to note that the ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
4. Candidates are to note that registration after the closing days of 24th September, 2017 will not be allowed.
5. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance where necessary candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the offline support system, (Ensure you quote your JAMB Registration Number in your email)
6. Candidates must have valid Phone numbers and email addresses before starting the application procedure.
7. Candidates must arrive at the Professor F.S Idachaba Lecture Threatre one Hour before their scheduled Screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation
8. Candidates are to adhere strictly to their Schedules.
9. Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with Phones, flash drives, Modem, Biro, Pencil and any electronic gadgets
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ksu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.