Information for Unilorin Change of Course Candidates

Unilorin Post UTME candidates who did Change of Course on the registration portal should log back into the portal and validate it so that it can be validated with Jamb. To do this, log into the registration portal and select change of course on the left. Then select CHANGE COURSE under UTME CHANGE OF COURSE VERIFICATION AND PAYMENT. It might ask u to re-fill your O'Level result all over again. Do that then submit the form.