Imsu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Imsu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Imsu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess at least five credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Registration will begin on Monday, 11th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is 12 midnight on Monday, 25th September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://imsu.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective
3. Click on "Click to Apply" under 2017/2018 Academic Screening
4. Enter your Jamb Registration number
5. Click on submit button to generate payment
6. Proceed to either Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB or UBA for your payment of N2000 with the generated payment invoice number.
7. Return to the application page and enter your Jamb Registration Number
8. Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
9. Proceed with the completion of the registration
10. Correctly enter your O’level results.
11. Confirm your application
12. Submit your application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await announcement from the university.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future correspondence.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
For enquires, call 0803334887.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Imsu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.