Ibbu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Ibbu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2300. Candidates who chose Ibbu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2x2EmkY
2. Scroll down to "UTME QUICK LINKS" and click on the Check eligibility link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. If eligible;
4. Enter your mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
5. A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. You can make payment either by Interswitch Branch Collect or Interswitch webPAY. If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently. On the other hand, if webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, you will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online. Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
6. After you’ve made your payment, log back into the portal using their Jamb Registration number and Phone number. Correctly input your results and any other requested information on the portal. After submission, print out your submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 or 07062878290 between 10AM and 3PM Mondays to Saturdays.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ibbu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.