Iaue 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Iaue 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who wish to study in Iaue and had a minimum score of 180 and above in Jamb can apply. The deadline for applying is Monday 22nd August, 2016. The screening exercise date, venue and time for candidates will be stated on the screening schedule slip.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2by2bar
2. Enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Submit.
3. If you are a first choice candidate:
a. Your details will appear.
b. Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
c. Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
d. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
4. If you are not a first choice candidate:
a. A form will appear.
b. Fill the form completely and click on submit.
c. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
5. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
6. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
7. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
8. Click on Pay for UTME button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
9. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
10. You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
11. After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
12. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are to come to the screening centre with their O’Level results (WAEC/NECO or its equivalents), print-out of the on-line registration and JAMB original slip
2. Parents, guardians, well wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise.
For inquiries, please call 08068916729 or 07060800685.