Fuwukari 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fuwukari 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Fuwukari in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The screening exercise will hold from 9am to 4pm daily on Thursday, 15th September, 2016 to Saturday, 17th September, 2016 at the University’s permanent site, along Katsina-Ala Road, Wukari.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Log on to http://remita.net
2. Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
3. Fill in the details. Please note that all fields marked with asterisks (*) are compulsory.
a. Name of MDA: Federal University Wukari-1000142
b. Name of Service/Purpose: Student Charges
c. Amount: Ensure that you type in the exact amount as specified above
d. Payer’s Name: Candidate’s full name
4. Proceed to any commercial bank and deposit the amount as contained in the RRR into F.U. Wukari TSA Revenue Account:
a. Account Name: Federal University Wukari
b. Account Number: 0360500761012
Please ensure that you write out the RRR on the teller, otherwise give the bank a copy of the RRR receipt.
5. Present the teller and the print out from the bank to the Bursary Department/Treasury Division of F. U. Wukari for confirmation and issuance of receipt.
All candidates are to come to the screening with the following:
1. Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500.
2. Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB
3. Two recent passport photographs
4. The Post-UTME registration form can be downloaded at http://fuwukari.edu.ng
5. Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated bank account as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
6. Holders of university-based diploma certificates need not apply.