Fuwukari 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fuwukari 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Fuwukari as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2wbdxhn
2. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
3. Click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information and click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Please note that candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. To make payment, follow the steps below:
a. Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
b. Enter your Card Number
c. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
d. Then click on Pay.
Please do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
4. After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB. Below is the passport specification.
a. Acceptable format is JPEG.
b. Picture must be digital passport photograph.
c. Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
d. Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
e. Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
f. Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
g. Show skin tone naturally.
h. Have a uniform red background.
i. Maximum of 25KB.
6. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
8. Supply your O' level (O/L) details as follows:
a. Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
b. Enter all the required O' level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
c. Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
d. Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
9. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
a. Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
b. Payment Receipt.
Please note that all candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
For further enquiries, send an email email@example.com.