Futo 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Futo 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Futo as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 12th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
4. Enter your Jamb Registration Number.
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
7. Return to the Application page and enter your Jamb Registration number again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Correctly enter your O'Level results.
10. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O'Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Await the announcement from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.