Futo 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Futo 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Futo as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. However, candidates who did not choose Futo as first choice in Jamb but had a score of 180 and above can also apply. Registration will begin on Thursday, 31st August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th September, 2017. The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, September 18, 2017 to Saturday, September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing
the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
12. Await further communication from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For inquires, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08139833300.