Futminna 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Futminna 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Futminna as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score not less than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes as shown below an apply. In addition, candidates must also have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the Jamb brochure and the requisite O’Level subjects at credit level. However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1000 only payable at the screening venue. Registration will begin on Thursday, 31st August, 2017. The deadline for applying is 13th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 18th September to Friday, 22nd September, 2017 and shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform. The venue is at Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road.
The minimum Jamb scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes is provided below:
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Food Science & Technology 180
Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology 180
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agric. Bioresources Engineering 190
Chemical Engineering 200
Civil Engineering 200
Computer Engineering 200
Electrical/Electronic Engineering 200
Mechanical Engineering 200
Mechatronics Engineering 200
Material and Metallurgical Engineering 190
Telecommunication Engineering 190
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Estate Management & Valuation 180
Quantity Surveying 180
Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
Urban & Regional Planning 180
4. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
Computer Science 200
Cyber Security Science 200
5. SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
6. SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
7. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
Education Technology 180
Industrial and Technology Education 180
Science Education 180
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2wVgUcc
2. Click on “2017/2018 UPASE”
3. On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
4. Enter your Jamb registration number, enter one of your names and click Login.
5. On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
6. Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/O’Level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with Jamb. Note that the system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
7. Status of ‘O’Level results (click on the appropriate box).
8. Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard - Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
11. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number). This automatically debits N2250 (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform). If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
12. Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document. Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue.
Candidates are required to come for screening on the date indicated on their scheduling slip with the following:
1. A printout of the 2017/2018 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
2. The printed 2017/2018 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
3. A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
4. A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
Please note the following:
1. All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
2. Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
3. Candidates awaiting results will be allowed to participate in the UPASE but MUST submit such results not later than Friday 30th September, 2017. For submission of such results, candidates are to go back to their registration page on the University website to update their records or submit hard copies of the results to the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano.
4. Candidates that choose to submit their results online should print the acknowledgement slips after uploading.
5. For the list of relevant subjects for each course/programme, check the homepage at http://bit.ly/2wVgUcc.
6. Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
7. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
8. The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
9. Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
10. Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
11. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
12. Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
13. Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09083075187 or 08028949142.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Futminna 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.