Futa Updates List of Documents to bring during 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening
After registering for your 2016/2017 Post UTME screening, candidates are expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards,depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip