Futa 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Futa 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Futa as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. Furthermore, Futa will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”. Registration will begin on Monday, 4th September 2017. The deadline for applying is Monday, 18th September, 2017. The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
To apply, visit the university website for information, complete and submit the University Post UTME Application Form online and print out a copy. Note that you will be required to make a payment of N2000 for the screening fee using the E-transact platform. The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) must be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration. After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
Candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
1. Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
2. JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
3. Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
4. Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
5. One passport photograph.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
2. Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
3. Dates and schedules for screening shall be announced later.
4. Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 or 08118770353.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Futa 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.