Futa 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Futa 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Futa as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The screening exercise will hold from Tuesday, 9th August to Friday, 12th August, 2016.
To apply, go to http://bit.ly/2a6K5M5 to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,500 through E-tranzact which can be made in any commercial bank nationwide. After you have successfully registered, print out your screening schedule.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards,depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip
Awaiting result candidates can also register, but they are expected to come along with their O’level results on the day of screening.