Fupre 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fupre 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,000. Candidates who chose Fupre in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Wednesday, 6th July, 2016. The screening exercise will hold on Saturday, 16th July, 2016. Please note that only candidates who have five credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered.
To apply, follow the procedure below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/28TelfD
2. Click on Make Payment and pay a non-refundable fee of 2,000 only as screening fee and N1,500 for past questions, plus processing/other charges.
3. Go back to http://bit.ly/28TelfD. Click on Apply now and carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
Please note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour Passport Photographs (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Note that any entry form without valid passport photograph uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded passport photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted students throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow all necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Preview your online completed form and confirm all information. Thereafter print a copy of your form before submitting. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
7. GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
8. For enquiry, call 08059644566 or 08181975135.