Fupre 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fupre 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Fupre as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must also have five credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics). Awaiting result candidates can also apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th September, 2017. Due to the on-going strike of the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities (ASUU), candidates are advised to check back on the 10th of September, 2017 for the date of the Post-UTME screening examination.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2c4c0eO
2. Click Make Payment to pay online using your ATM Card.
3. After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button 4. Fill the registration form carefully.
5. Carefully enter your O/L result details.
6. Scan and upload recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with two (2) ears showing
7. Verify the information you entered and click Submit button if you are satisfied
8. Print your confirmation page
9. Login with your JAMB No and Password thereafter to download Past Questions.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
7. GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
For any inquiries, email email@example.com or call 07030350009 or 0818197513.