Fuotuoke 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission Form
Fuotuoke 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission Form is out. Candidates who could not take part in the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise earlier are invited to apply. Furthermore, candidates who could not upload their results earlier are invited to upload their results and to take part in the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise. The deadline for applying is Friday, 28th October 2016.
The following candidates are eligible to apply for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise:
1. Candidates who chose Fuotuoke as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the Jamb and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
A. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B. A. History and International Studies
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Chemistry
ii. B.Sc. Mathematics
iii. B.Sc. Physics
iv. B.Sc. Statistics
2. Candidates who did not choose Fuotuoke as their choice of university but scored 180 and above in Jamb and wish to study in the university in any of the under-listed programmes.
A. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
ii. B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
iii. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
iv. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
B. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Marketing
To apply, follow the instructions below:
Candidates who have not applied earlier, are to make a non-refundable payment N2,500 by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master cards for application processing and portal charges. For detailed instructions for the online application, go to http://bit.ly/2eUmHCJ. For detailed instructions on how to update your information on the online portal, go to http://bit.ly/2eUoTuc.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during the online application:
a. Passport – size photograph
b. Copy of 2016 JAMB UTME original result printout
c. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
d. Copy of LGA Identification letter
e. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
f. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
Please note the following:
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’level results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
5. The admission screening exercise will not involve any written test.