Fuotuoke 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fuotuke 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Fuotuoke as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 150 and above can apply. Also candidates who did not choose Fuotuoke as first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2017 Jamb examination can also apply. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Fuotuoke 72 hours before applying. Registration will begin on Tuesday, 5th September 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 22nd September, 2017. The screening date and time of the Post UTME test will be displayed on the candidates Acknowledgement Slip after registration online.
The following Programmes are currently available for application:
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
I. B. Ed. Business Education
II. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
III. B. A. (Ed) Education/History
IV. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics v. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
I. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
II. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
III. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
IV. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
V. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
VI. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
I. B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
II. B. A. English and Communication Studies
III. B. A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Political Science
V. B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
I. B.Sc. Accounting
II. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
III. B.Sc. Business Administration
IV. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
V. B.Sc. Marketing
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
I. B. Sc. Biochemistry
II. B.Sc. Biology
III. B.Sc. Chemistry
IV. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
V. B.Sc. Mathematics
VI. B.Sc. Microbiology
VII. B.Sc. Physics
VIII. B.Sc. Statistics
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2evQn9U
2. Click on the APPLICATIONS tab on the homepage of the portal OR Click the applicable link on the site banner.
3. Click on the FULL_TIME if FUOTUOKE is not your UTME first choice or FULL-TIME, if FUOTUOKE is your UTME first choice.
4. Click on BUY PIN to purchase the Application PIN.
5. Enter your Name, email and Phone Number and then CLICK on PAY.
6. Confirm payment amount and CLICK on “NEXT”
7. Select card type (Verve or MasterCard Naira Debit), fill in your card details and click on “PAY”. If payment is successful, you will see on your screen, a Transaction Success Page containing your Application PIN. Please also note that an email containing your Application PIN will be sent to the email address provided by you.
8. Enter your Application PIN into the PIN text box provided and CLICK on START APPLICATION.
9.For APPLICANTS WHO CHOSE FUOTUOKE AS UTME FIRST CHOICE.
i. ENTER your JAMB registration number, phone number, email address and click on SEARCH.
ii. CONFIRM your NAME, FACULTY DEPARTMENT, JAMB RESULT details and click on NEXT.
iii. Upload your passport photograph and then click on NEXT (NB: All Uploads must be in PDF Format and not to exceed 15KB). Confirm the image and CLICK on NEXT.
iv. CLICK on each link provided to upload relevant documents which includes; O’level, birth certificate/age declaration, LGA Identification letter. Then CLICK on NEXT.
v. FILL out Biodata form correctly and CLICK on NEXT.
vi. ENTER O’level results AND second sitting result, if applicable. Then Click on NEXT.
vii. FILL in your O’level scratch card details.
viii. CLICK on PREVIEW and then SUBMIT your Application. After Submission, Click PRINT to print your Application Slip.
10. For APPLICANTS WHO DID NOT CHOOSE FUOTUOKE AS UTME FIRST CHOICE.
i. SELECT your STUDY IN VIEW, FACULTY and DEPARTMENT.
ii. Upload your passport photograph and then click on NEXT (NB: All Uploads must be in PDF Format and not to exceed 15KB). Confirm the image and CLICK on NEXT.
iii. CLICK on each link provided to upload relevant documents which includes; O’level, birth certificate/age declaration, LGA Identification letter. Then CLICK on NEXT.
iv. FILL OUT Biodata form correctly and CLICK on NEXT.
v. ENTER O’level results; and add second sitting result, if applicable. Then Click on NEXT.
vi. Fill in your JAMB result details and click on NEXT.
vii. FILL in your O’level scratch card details.
viii. CLICK on PREVIEW and then SUBMIT your Application. After Submission Click PRINT to print your Application Slip.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during their application:
1. Recent Passport - size photograph
2. Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
Candidates are to bring the following for the test:
1. Online registration Acknowledgement slip
2. Copy of UTME result slip
Please note the following:
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O'level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
5. Candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
6. Mathematical tables, calculators and GSM phones are not allowed in the test hall. These items will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
7. Candidates who make false declaration of UTME scores, O'Level grades (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) as well as state of origin shall not be considered for admission
8. Names of successful candidates will be published on the University's Website.
9. All candidates must participate in the Post UTME test for admission into the university.
For enquires, call 08061539940, 08038780081,08034234298, 08161372811 or 08020682255
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Fuotuoke 2017/2018 Post UTME Admssion, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
- Fuotuoke 2017/2018 Post UTME / Admission Screening Result
- Fuotuoke 2017/2018 UTME Merit Admission List
- Fuotuoke 2017/2018 UTME Second Admission List
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.