Funai 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Funai 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Funai as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Online registration commences on Monday, 19th September, 2016 and ends on Monday, 10th October, 2016.
To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://funai.edu.ng, News, Click on 2016/2017 Admission Screening
2. Click on “Prospective Students”
3. Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
4. Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita.
7. Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
10. Confirm your entries.
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
13. Await the announcement from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile phone number and/or e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Candidates who scored 180 and above but did not choose Funai as their choice of university but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes should go to http://funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for details.
4. For support, send an email to email@example.com or call 08068403973, 08069469881, 09023055338 or 07034646226.