Funaab 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Funaab 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Funaab as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had met the cut-off mark for their faculty as shown below can apply. In addition, candidates must also possess minimum entry requirements of five O’Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online. Registration begin on Wednesday, 6th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is 12 noon on Thursday, 21st September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Wednesday, 27th September, 2017 to Thursday, 28th September, 2017. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
Animal Production and Health,
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
Animal Breeding and Genetics,
Environmental Management and Toxicology,
Forestry and Wildlife Management,
Pasture and Range Management,
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
Soil Science and Land Management,
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
Food Science and Technology
Home Science and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Candidate who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Bio-sciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Sciences is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr
2. Click on "Apply for Admission"
3. Enter your Jamb Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information for a payment of N2000 (excluding Remita fess) on Remita platform.
4. Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment nationwide or pay online using debit card or via Internet Banking.
5. After payment, go back to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr and complete the e-application form as appropriate. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
6. On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
7. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
8. For correction of wrongly entered data, go to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yrcorrection.php. It attracts a N1000 as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
Please note the following:
1. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O'Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained. Candidates who upload wrong Bio-Data or O’ Level results will be automatically disqualified.
2. Candidates are to go to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr from Saturday, 23th September, 2017 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
3. Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
4. Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
5. All requests for or enquiries about change of course should be directed to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
6. Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
For enquires, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 08033764676, 08035231879 or 08129775690.