Fulokoja 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fulokoja 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N5000. Candidates who chose Fulokoja as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess five O' Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Fulokoja. Registration will begin on Thursday, 14th September 2017. The deadline for applying is midnight on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 25th September, 2017 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the venue two hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
Please note that only the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible for the screening:
6. English Language
8. Political Science
9. Computer Science
Candidates who wish to apply for change of Course on the JAMB e-Facility Portal to any of the above Courses should do so on or before Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://fulokoja.edu.ng
2. Click on Admissions, then select 2017/2018 admission portal.
3. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
4. Update your personal details, number of O'Level examination sitting and O'Level Result.
5. Upload a recent and clear colour passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja. Failure to upload the passport photograph will lead to disqualification.
6. Select your Post UTME subject combination.
7. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference and print your payment invoice for N5000 (N2000 for Post-UTME Screening Charges and N3000 for Portal Access Fee)
8. Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR or go to http://remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
9. Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
10. Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
1. Post-UTME Screening Slip.
2. JAMB e-Registration Slip
3. Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening.
2. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
3. Only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Fulokoja 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.