Fulokoja 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fulokoja 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Fulokoja as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 24th July, 2016. The screening exercise will hold on Monday, 25th July, 2016 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely interactive.
To register, follow the instructions below (note that you must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process):
1. Go to http://bit.ly/29QbzIS
2. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
3. Update your bio data and exam records (O'Level).
4. Upload a recent and clear colour passport photograph with red background in “jpeg” format only. Failure to upload the passport photograph will lead to disqualification.
5. Generate payment invoice
6. Pay Screening fee of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment). For card payment, go to http://remita.net, click on "Pay an Electronic Invoice", enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details. For bank payment, visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
7. Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment.
8. Print out your screening slip.
Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
1. Admission Screening Slip.
2. JAMB e-Registration Slip
3. Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
4. A copy of your O’Level Result
Please note the following:
1. Candidates awaiting O'Level result can also come for the screening exercise
2. Candidates who pay after the deadline (Sunday, 24th July, 2016) will not sit for the screening.
3. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.