Fukashere 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fukashere 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Fukashere as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 18th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Monday, 25th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 2nd October to Friday, 6th October, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2wc4We2 and login with your Jamb registration number as Username and Password.
2. Select Admission Request. Follow and fill the details as displayed;
3. Upload the filled form;
4. Pay the non-refundable sum of N2000 screening fee in favour of the university through the Remita platform by following the guidelines on the University website.
Eligible candidates are to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
1. Original and photocopies of their credentials,
2. One passport size photograph,
3. Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
4. Evidence of payment of Post UTME non-refundable screening fee
5. Downloaded/printed online screening registration form.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Fukashere 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.