Fudma 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fudma 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Fudma as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 18th September, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 19th September, 2016 to Tuesday, 27th September, 2016. The screening exercise is for character, as well as for academic and biodata credentials.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://remita.net
2. Click on ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
3. On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
4. On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Screening charges’ option.
5. On the ‘Description’ box type ‘Screening charges’
6. On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of N2500
7. On the purpose box type ‘Screening charges’
8. Complete the form and print.
9. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
10. Come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise.
The screening exercise will hold from 8am to 6pm on the dates provided below:
Day 1: Monday, 19th September, 2016 (UTME Only) Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Education
Day 2: Tuesday, 20th September, 2016 (UTME Only) Faculty of Management Sciences and Faculty of Social Sciences
Day 3: Wednesday, 21st September, 2016 (UTME Only) Faculty of Science
Day 4: Monday, 26th September, 2016 (DE Only) Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Education
Day 5: Tuesday, 27th September, 2016 (DE Only) Faculty of Management Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates are to come along with the following for the screening:
a. Bank Payment Slip as evidence
b. Payment Receipt from Bursary Department
c. Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
d. Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Please note that candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
a. Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
b. Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
For enquiries/complaints, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 08050828501/08186653954.