Fud 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
Fud 2016/2017 UTME Admission List is out. To check the list, go to http://bit.ly/2dKdWPj and click the Check Admission button at the right hand side of the page, enter your Jamb registration number on the space provided in the popup and click Check.
If you were offered admission, then proceed to generate Invoice and Pay for Acceptance fee. To do that, follow the procedure below:
1. Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee
2. Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
3. Verify your payment to print out a copy of Admission letter
4. Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential and clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department
5. Revisit the portal and log in with Jamb Registration Number and surname to Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
6. Generate Remita and Proceed to Make payment
7. Verify you payment using invoice number if successful, an Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
8. Log in with your Registration Number and surname to Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First and Second Semesters.
9. Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
10. After the clearance and registration at the Department, complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
11. Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.