Fud 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fud 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Fud as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. Please note that separate programmes of the University have their respective Cut Off points. For the comprehensive cut-off marks for departments go to http://bit.ly/2iPqmY6. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is midnight on Friday, 22nd September, 2017. The screening will be done online.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2aG5tvn
2. Enter your UTME/DE Number
3. Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/Local Government of Origin.
4. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Use the RRR Number to Pay N2,000 Screening fee and N500 Bank charges using any acceptable Debit Card (Master, Visa, Verve etc), or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
6. You should verify your payment using the Verify Button.
7. You should then update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings)
8. You should then scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results and recent PASSPORT Photograph.
9. Print Acknowledgment slip.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result to outright disqualification.
2. Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks might have to wait for maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceeding to the next step of the Online Screening.
3. Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
4. The Screening exercise is strictly Online and candidates should not be at the University premises for any reason even after printing their Acknowledgement slips.
5. A comprehensive list of candidates who successfully accomplished the online screening procedures will be published on http://bit.ly/2aG5tvn.
6. Candidates who fail to comply with the stipulated guidelines and procedure for the Online Screening would be disqualified!