Fuam 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Fuam 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. Candidates who chose Fuam as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 170 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday 6th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Tuesday 19th September, 2017. The time, date and venue of the screening will be communicated to the candidates after registration.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://fees.uam.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
3. Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to make your payment of N2500. Please do not generate the RRR from REMITA Website or a Bank Branch. After generating your RRR number, you can make payment using one of the following options:
a. Internet Banking: Follow the instruction on http://bit.ly/2j6g2ep to make your payment on the portal using your bank’s ATM card.
b. Mobile Banking: After generating the RRR, logon to your bank’s mobile banking platform to make payment using REMITA if it is available for your bank.
c. Bank Branch: After generating your RRR on the university website, copy the RRR and visit any branch of commercial banks (nationwide). Complete the teller using the RRR you have generated and request to make payment on REMITA.
4. Return to the portal, http://bit.ly/2j6g2Lr, and enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and 14-digit PIN as password
5. Proceed with the completion of the form
6. Confirm your entries
7. Submit your application
8. Print out your acknowledgement slip
9. Await the announcement