Esut 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Esut 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Esut in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Online registration starts on Monday, 22nd August, 2016. The deadline for applying is Friday, 2nd September, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://esut.edu.ng
2. Click on University Portal
3. Click on Admission Screening Registration
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
5. Generate an e-tranzact invoice and make a payment of N2500 in any of the following banks: Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc or Heritage Bank Plc
6. Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O'Level results, and other results.
9. Enter valid result checking PIN(s) and serial numbers(s) for each WAEC, NECO or other SSCE results submitted. The PIN(s) and serial number(s) of the cards must be correctly entered for a candidate's result to be processed at all.
10. Upload CLEAR COPIES of O'Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, 2016 UTME Result, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Await the announcement from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
2. You must enter a valid result checking PIN and serial number for each O'Level result submitted.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
4. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.