Esut 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Esut 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Esut as first or choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Candidates who did not choose Esut in the 2017 Jamb examination but had a score of 180 and above can also apply. Although Esut general cut-off mark is 180, the cut-off mark for the Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences is 200. Registration will begin on Thursday, 14th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is 12 midnight on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 25th September, 2017 to Friday, 29th September, 2017. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The screening details is provided below.
Day 1 - 25th September, 2017
1. Faculty of Engineering - All Departments in Engineering
2. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences (Group A) – Physics; Mathematics/Statistics; Geology & Mining; Computer Science; Chemistry
3. Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group A) – Architecture; Building; Quantity Surveying; Survey & Geo-Informatics
Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Physics
Day 2 - 26th September, 2017
1. Faculty of Medicine / Basic Medical Sciences - All
2. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences - All
3. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences (Group B) - Applied Biology; Applied Micro-Biology; Applied Bio-Chemistry
4. Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources Mgt. - All
5. Faculty of Social Sciences (Group A) - Psychology
6. Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group B) - Geography & Meteorology
Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Biology
Day 3 - 27th September, 2017
1. Faculty of Management Sciences (Group A) - All, Except Mass Communication
2. Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group C) - Estate Management; Urban & Regional Planning
3. Faculty of Social Sciences (Group B) – Sociology; Economics
Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Economics
Day 4 - 28th September, 2017
1. Faculty of Law - Law (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English)
2. Faculty of Management Sciences (Group B) - Mass Communication (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Government)
3. Faculty of Social Sciences (Group C) - Political Science (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Government)
Day 5 - 29th September, 2017
1. Faculty of Education (Group A) - T.V.E. – Building; T.V.E. – Electrical; T.V.E. - Mech. (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Physics)
2. Faculty of Education (Group B) - Agric. Education; Health & Physical Education; Science Education (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Biology)
3. Faculty of Education (Group C) - Business Education (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Economics)
4. Faculty of Education (Group D) - Adult Education; Education Management; Library & Information Science; Guidance & Counselling (Post UTME Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Government)
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2017/2018 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the page that shows up, key in your Jamb registration number and Click.
4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
a. By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
b. By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
1. UTME Result Slip
2. Entry qualification Certificate(s)
3. Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidates are to come to the screening with photocopies of the following documents:
1. POST-UTME screening Forms
2. JAMB Result slip
Please note the following:
1. Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
2. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2017 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2017 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
3. The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that http://portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
4. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission.
5. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Esut 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
- Esut 2017/2018 Post UTME / Admission Screening Result
- Esut 2017/2018 UTME Admission List
- Esut 2017/2018 UTME Second Admission List
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.