Eksu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Eksu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. Candidates who chose Eksu as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Also candidates who did not choose Eksu but scored 180 and above and are interested in changing to the university can also apply. All Eksu Pre-degree students who scored 150 and above in the 2017 Jamb examination can also apply.
In addition to the above requirements, candidates must possess five credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. The on-line screening exercise will begin on Monday, 4th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2xmwXN2 and click on screening of UTME application.
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number, names and select the bank where you wish to make your payment to download your payment slip.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. After payment, go back to http://bit.ly/2xmwXN2 to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x1” colour passport Photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that your Jamb registration number is your User ID while the transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password).
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO should be provided.
6. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
7. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form
Please note that any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Eksu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.