Ebsu 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List
Ebsu 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List is out. To check your admission status, go to http://bit.ly/2guU5De, select your Programme (i.e. Regular), select your session (i.e. 2016/2017), enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click Submit.
Admitted candidates are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N20,000 via e-transact platform in any of the banks as indicated in the invoice. To make payment, follow the procedure below:
1. Log on to http://ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
2. Visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of N20,000.
3. After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
4. Return to the portal (http://ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
5. You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
After making payment, candidates are to report to the Ebsu admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
1. Original JAMB Result slip
2. Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
3. Original LG.A. Identification Letter
4. Screening Result slip.
5. Ebsu Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
Please note that all candidates that are offered admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website: http://jamb.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.