Crutech 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Crutech 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N5000. Candidates who chose Crutech as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 150 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Thursday, 5th October, 2017. The screening will be the screening of candidates’ documents done online.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2iYLTxD
2. Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3. Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Candidates will be expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1. 2017 UTME Result Slip
2. O’level Result(s)
3. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of origin
Please note the following:
1. Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2. Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates should therefore ensure that:
a. All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
b. The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.