Coou 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Coou 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N4950. Candidates who chose Coou as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 18th September 2017. The deadline for applying is at mid-night, on Friday, 29th September 2017. The screening exercise shall be for the academic programmes available at the university.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://coou.edu.ng
2. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top (left) page and select Register PUTME 2017/2018
3. Provide your Jamb Registration number and Click Sign in
4. Provide the required information and generate a payment invoice
5. Proceed to the authorized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice
6. The collecting bank issues the applicant an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N4950 (N2000 for screening fee, N1000 for processing fee, N400 for bank charges, and N550 for E-Transact charges)
7. Go back to http://coou.edu.ng
8. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME 2017/2018
9. Click on the Apply button
10. Input the eTranzact Pin you got from the bank after payment
11. Complete your bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
12. Provide your SSCE and JAMB UTME results
13. Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and JAMB UTME results
14. Submit the form to complete registration.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates who do not correctly fill the online form and upload required documents will be disqualified from the screening process.
2. Candidates will be notified via the website on the status of the screening process after the exercise is complete. They will also be able to check their results on the website.
For enquiries, call 07033865888, 08024564004 or 08078585178.