Bsu 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
Bsu 2016/2017 UTME Admission List is out. To check your admission status, go to http://bit.ly/2fszxXH, enter your JAMB Registration Number in then space provided and click Submit.
Admitted candidates are to follow the instructions below:
1. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
2. Proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee of N5,500 to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
3. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
To make payment, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2fsIpwA
2. Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
3. Select Programme, Payment Category, enter Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
5. Click on link to proceed.
6. For cash payment, you can pay at Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, FCMB, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Keystone Bank Plc, Mainstream Bank Plc or Stanbic Bank Plc.