Bsu Announces 2017/2018 Mop-up Post UTME Screening
Bsu has announced a Mop-up Post UTME screening for candidates who missed the first screening exercise. Candidates who registered for Bsu 2017/2018 Post UTME but missed the Post UTME test which ended on Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 and candidates who were unable to register and document before the university portal was closed can apply. The deadline for registration and documentation is Saturday, 21st October, 2017. The mop-up Post UTME CBTest will hold from Monday, 23rd October to Tuesday, 24th October, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
Candidates who registered but missed the Post UTME Screening test should:
1. Log onto the Bsu Portal and register for fresh Post UTME test (no further payment is needed for this category of candidates)
2. Print out acknowledgment slip and proceed to their Faculty for fresh documentation
3. Bring along the newly signed acknowledgment slip and Jamb print-out to the venue of the test to be held on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
Candidates who were unable to register and document for the first Post UTME before Bsu Portal was closed should:
1.Proceed to the bank and pay N2500;
2. Log onto Bsu portal and register for the mop-up Post UTME exercise holding on 23rd and 24th October, 2017;
3. Print-out acknowledgement slip and proceed to their Faculty for documentation
4. Bring along the signed acknowledgment slip and Jamb print out to the venue of the test on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.