Basu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Basu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Basu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 140 and above can apply. The screening exercise will hold by 10:00am from Monday, 25th September to Friday, 29th September, 2017. Details are provided below:
1. Faculty of Arts & Education, Main Campus, Gadau
2. Faculty of Law, Misau Campus
3. Faculty of Science, Main Campus, Gadau
4. Faculty of Basic Health Sciences, Main Campus, Gadau
5. Faculty of Social & Management Sciences, Bauchi Campus
To apply, make a payment of N2000 for the screening into the University First Bank account with Account Name: BASUG and Account Number: 2019665054.
Candidates are to come to the screening with the following:
1. The teller given to them at the bank as evidence of the N2000 payment made
2. O'Level Results
3. UTME Result
4. Recent Passport Photograph
Please note that all candidates are to report at their venue for the exercise on the stipulated dates.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Basu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.