Atbu 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Date
Atbu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. Candidates who chose Atbu in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 or a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit grade in Diploma from a recognized polytechnic accredited by NABTEB or 9 Points in NCE/IJMB above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 9th September 2016.
Please note that following courses have not been accredited so candidate who chose any of these courses should hold on till further notice:
2. Building Technology
3. Surveying and Geo-informatics
4. Industrial Design
5. Automobile Technology Education
6. Building Technology Education
7. Electrical Electronics Education
8. Business Education
9. Integrated Science Education
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2czqjNm
2. Enter your JAMB Number as a Username and Click the Login button.
3. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and proceed to any bank for payment or you can pay using a credit or debit card.
4. After payment, revisit the Portal to login to your account, fill the Screening Form accordingly and upload your passport photograph.
5. After submitting the form, print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
A list of eligible candidates who have met the requirements from amongst those who have registered will be displayed on the website in due course. These successful candidates will be invited for physical screening on a later date.